
It encourages hard work and determination rather than finding the easy way

Here are 67 perseverance quotes for when you feel your determination

Quotes About Perseverance. July 30, 2009

I was collecting a number of quotes from various places and now I can't

Not Giving Up Determination, Waiting, Perseverance, Resolve Quotations,

“Determination and perseverance

determination and perseverance

Persistence, perseverance, or tenacity; I thought I'd offer some quotes

Poster - Fight One More Round A quote on determination, perseverance and

Quotes, Weekly Quote, Weekly Quotes, Preparation, Determination,

if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance,

perseverance:

"Determination and perseverance move the world; thinking that others will do

We are to run our race with such determination and perseverance that we

60 Second Motivators — Inspiration and motivational quotes for achievers

You may agree or disagree but thought these two quotes were worth sharing!

Quotes to encourage perseverance and determination

Ambition & Determination. “In the realm of ideas everything depends on

an amazing story of courage, commitment, determination & perseverance.

Little snail serves as a good example of determination and perseverance to



No comments:
Post a Comment